At Northeast Laser Engraving, we are continually growing into new applications and industries. The flexibility and precision of laser engraving allows NLE to perform a variety of marking operations, including product identification, bar coding, serialization, and the addition of brand names and logos.
Marking and engraving can be performed on both flat and curved surfaces, as well as a variety of unusually shaped objects. Our indexing system, developed in-house, allows us to mark a full 360° around an item. This is particularly useful in applications where precisely calibrated bands and markings need to be added.
Current Applications Include:
- Brand identification
- Lot and date coding
- Calibrated Markings
- Serialized name plates and components
- Mold cavity, core and pin engraving (see deep engraving)
- Instrument panels
- Sensors and instrumentation
- Dial and scale manufacture
- Labels (aluminum foil and acrylic)
- Automobile parts and components
- Laser cut stencils
Call 800 842 9362 with your application or request a quotation